When you access our Website, Woebgon Bassets and podcast, WOEBGON the Basset Hound Podcast and our Woebgon Bassets YouTube channel we have established the following privacy practices:
1. Personal Information We Collect
We do NOT collect OR retain any personal information including name, email address, etc. past the publication of the specific podcast you have asked a question for.
Personal Information You Provide to Us via the Website or Email
• Contact information and other information you choose to provide to Woebgon that Basset Hound Podcast, Don Bullock or Woebgon Bassets. If you choose to participate in certain features, you must provide us with your contact information, including your name and email address.
Personal Information Collected via Auditory Recorded Questions
Personal Information Collected via Automated Means on the Services
• We do NOT collect any information via any automated means including cookies and similar technologies on this website.
• Listening Information: the only data collected when you listen to Woebgon the Basset Hound Podcast is collected by YouTube or the podcast hosting you choose to use to listen to the podcast.
2. Managing Your Information
ALL personal information is discarded after the podcast episode in which it appears is published on the Internet.
3. Data Protection Rights
Rights in the EEA, the UK or Switzerland
If you are located in the EEA, the UK, or Switzerland, you have the following additional rights to:
• Request access to and receive information about the personal information we maintain about you;
• Update and correct inaccuracies in your personal information;
• Restrict or object to the processing of your personal information;
• Have the information anonymized or deleted, as appropriate;
• Exercise your right to data portability to easily transfer your personal information to another company;
• Withdraw any consent you previously provided to us regarding the processing of your personal information, at any time and free of charge. We will apply your preferences going forward and this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before your consent withdrawal;
• Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, including in your country of residence, place of work, or where an incident took place.
Those rights may be limited in some circumstances by local law requirements. You may exercise these rights as described in the “Managing Your Information” section or by contacting us as set out in the “Contact Us” section below.
California Privacy Rights
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) requires us to provide podcast listeners who reside in California with the additional notice below.
We do NOT collect or share or maintain ANY personal information other than what's been stated above. Don Bullock, Woebgon the Basset Hound Podcast, this website and our YouTube channel have no way of obtaining any data without your knowledge or permission.
5. Connections to Other Websites
Woebgon the Basset Hound Podcast is hosted on YouTube and many podcasting hosting sites. Those sites may collect your personal data. If you want to know the privacy policies of the hosting services you use to listen to the WOEBGON the Basset Hound Podcast or watch videos on our YouTube channel please check with your particular hosting service or YouTube.
6. Our Policies Concerning Children
WOEBGON the Basset Hound Podcast prohibits contacts by children and does not knowingly collect information or personal information from anyone under 16 years of age. In the event we obtain actual knowledge that we have collected information from children under the age of 16, we will take measures to remove such information. If you believe that we might have any information or personal information from a child under 16, please contact us.
Changes in this Personal Information Policy
We reserve the right to change this policy or sections of it if we deem it is necessary to do so. At no time, however, will we retain any identifiable personal information such as name and email address.
If you have any concerns regarding the collection and retention of your personal information please contact us at:
Personal Information Concern